Yanny or Laurel? It’s the phenomenon taking the internet by storm. Our own Dr. Roller explains to FOX45’s Shelley Orman why people can hear different sounds from the same recording. Check out the segment here.
- What Factors Affect Hearing Aid Success?
- Can Tinnitus Be Treated?
- What Are the Signs of Hearing Loss?
- How Do I Deal With Background Noise?
- How Are Hearing Aids Programmed?
- Types of Hearing Loss
- How often should I have my hearing checked?
- Why is it better to have two hearing aids instead of one?
- Why is it best to get a hearing aid sooner than later?
- What makes Audiology Associates unique and the best at patient care?