Yanny or Laurel? It’s the phenomenon taking the internet by storm. Our own Dr. Roller explains to FOX45’s Shelley Orman why people can hear different sounds from the same recording. Check out the segment here.
- How often should I have my hearing checked?
- Why is it better to have two hearing aids instead of one?
- Why is it best to get a hearing aid sooner than later?
- What makes Audiology Associates unique and the best at patient care?
- What accessories do hearing aids come with to make them easier to use?
- How do hearing aids help people hear background noise?
- Is there a way to get a hearing aid at a less expensive price point?
- How can an iPhone help you hear better?
- Dr. Roller Explains Yanny or Laurel Phenomenon
- What you can expect when you are fit with a hearing aid.