Yanny or Laurel? It’s the phenomenon taking the internet by storm. Our own Dr. Roller explains to FOX45’s Shelley Orman why people can hear different sounds from the same recording. Check out the segment here.
- Are Over-the-Counter Hearing Aids Worth the Cost Savings?
- 11 Surprising Conditions Linked with Hearing Loss
- 7 Hearing Loss Myths—Busted
- Why is it best to pursue hearing aids sooner rather than later?
- How long do hearing aids last?
- Are hearing aid check visits important for how ones hearing aid will perform?
- What makes Audiology Associates unique and the best at patient care?
- What Factors Affect Hearing Aid Success?
- Can Tinnitus Be Treated?
- What Are the Signs of Hearing Loss?