Hear For The Holidays Terms & Conditions
1. Entry: To enter, access www.aaiaudiology.com website. Click on “Hear for the Holidays” to access contest terms and conditions. Please nominate someone you know or yourself who is in need for hearing aids but cannot afford them. Write a nomination letter of 500 words or less and submit it to Audiology Associates, Inc.. You may submit the nomination letter through the website, postal mail or delivery to any of our 10 office The Giveaway begins at 12:01 a.m. EST on November 16th and ends at 12:01 a.m. on December 01, 2020. Limit one (1) entry per person. No automatic, programmed, robotic, or similar means of entry are permitted. Once submitted, entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be returned. For a copy of these Official Rules, print them from the Website.
2. Eligibility: This sweepstakes is only open to residents of the Baltimore–Washington metropolitan area. The contest is the intention to assist 10 nominees with hearing loss who could benefit from hearing aids but cannot afford them.
3. Drawing: On or about December 12, a sponsor panel of judges will select ten (10) winners from all eligible entries. Winner must have a hearing loss that can be aided by the use of hearing aids. Eligibility will be determined by audiologic testing performed by an Audiology Associates audiologist. If the top entrant is determined not to have an eligible hearing loss, an alternate winner may be selected. Based on a hearing evaluation establishing level of need and the submitted essay. All winners will be notified by phone. If winner does not respond to notification within 24 hours of the time of notification, prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner may be selected. Except where prohibited by law, potential winner will be required to complete, sign, and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Ownership/Liability Release, waiving insurance coverage and Publicity Release (the “Affidavit”); otherwise prize will be forfeited.
4. Prize: Audiology Associates will award ten (10) contestants a pair of hearing devices selected by the audiologist at Audiology Associates Sponsor will determine specific prize components at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Included with the hearing aids is the fitting, programming, orientation, 3-year warranty and insurance, 3 years of batteries, appointments and cleanings. laws.
6. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT OR OTHER PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING SEEKING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION