Patient Care Coordinator – Glen Burnie
Audiology Associates is seeking an experienced, reliable, and enthusiastic full-time Bilingual English/Spanish patient care coordinator for our Glen Burnie office. This is not an entry-level position.
Must have at least 3 years of experience in a medical office setting. Must have excellent phone skills, enjoy working with the public, and be a team player. Must be fluent in English/Spanish.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements.
Must have at least 3 years of experience in a medical office setting. Must have excellent phone skills, like working with the public, and be a team player. Must be fluent in English/Spanish
Hours are 8:30 am – 5 pm Monday through Friday.
We offer health insurance, 401K, vacation, sick time, and a competitive salary.
Bright energetic patient care coordinator with excellent people skills, phone skills, and computer skills needed for a busy office. Must have at least 3 years of experience in a medical office setting.
- High-level administrative assistant duties
- Coordinate day to day activities of the office
- Verify patient health insurance benefits
- Provide for the smooth flow of patients through the practice, including ensuring appropriate follow-up
- Digitizing paperwork
- Offer friendly, courteous assistance to every patient to ensure a positive, professional experience
- Assist with marketing activities
- General office duties
- FLUENT IN SPANISH
- Independent, motivated, self-starter
- Understand health insurance
- Possess a friendly, positive, and professional attitude
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills to service a diverse customer base
- Strong knowledge of computers
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to troubleshoot office equipment
- Work well with others and in group situations
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
Please send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements. Resumes submitted without completing the typing assessment will not be considered. Please include references if available.
Up to $21.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Monday to Friday
All employees and patients are required to wear masks at all times. We Covid screen all incoming patients and clean and sanitize between patients.
One location – Glen Burnie
Request a Callback
It’s often the small things that hold us back from making a positive decision, whether it’s a question, or a concern.
That’s why, at Audiology Associates, a hearing care expert is on hand to help. Simply complete this form and when our hearing expert is available, she will call you for a friendly no-obligation conversation to answer your questions.